Saturday, August 23, 2014

Graduate School at FIT



Today was not the official start of school, but we met with our Business Policy Professor today for a Business Baseline Workshop.  I feel really good about the information we covered - mostly economics, finance and accounting basics.  It have made me more excited about starting class on Monday.  The program is called Global Fashion Management and I am with a fascinating group of colleagues.  It is a very diverse group of international students and after spending the day with them, I feel like I am definitely in the right place.

I am going to learn so much from all of them and form some lifelong connections.  I am feeling grateful and optimistic and thought that should be documented somewhere - especially (selfishly) because I know throughout this semester I will feel overwhelmed at times, but I will be able to look back at this post and remember this feeling - as I sit at Urban Outfitters on the corner of 6th Ave across from the Waverly Diner.  My future is here.  I am living a life beyond my wildest dreams and I have only scratched the surface.  To all of you out there at home wondering what to do next with your life - stop thinking about it and DO IT.  Believe (in yourself) Believe (in your dreams) Believe (that you are good enough for everything the world has to offer and then some) and...  take action.  And if you need a idea of how to get started - take a look at my new website.  I am putting together a team a believers who want to live their best lives.  Could you be my next business partner?  Join me on this journey.... www.believetakeaction.com


No comments:

Post a Comment