Monday, September 15, 2014

These Are Days...

As the dog days of summer come to an end, I wanted to share some very candid shots I took on the street last week in SOHO.  Many of these were taken just outside the CFDA offices where I went that morning for an interview for a volunteer position at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.  It was an amazing experience and I am happy to report that I was selected; one of 160 out of 1,300 who applied.  I am so grateful!  Fashion Week is right around the corner and while I will not be able to blog specifically about the event or the shows at which I am working, I will recap in general terms what the experience was like and provide information for others who might be interested in applying for one of the coveted spots in February 2015.  

It is cooling off in the city - I am actually wearing a cardigan today - so I will be excited to see what fall fashion brings to the streets of NYC.  I expect to see lots of paisley, dropped shoulders and reportedly some experimental head and face gear.  I'm be here, reporting live from the street of NYC the style that only New Yorkers can make their own.  --ML


No comments:

Post a Comment